What to Bring

1. Your PAYG payment summaries (group certificates) or statement of earnings

2. Government payment summaries (eg. pension, austudy, newstart allowance etc)

3. Interest and dividend income

4. Other income eg. Income from managed funds, business income, partnership income, rental income or capital gains details

5. Receipts or details of work related deductions

6. Dependent spouse and children details

7. Spouse income for Medicare levy surcharge purposes

8. Private health fund statement

9. HECS and/or financial supplement loan statements

10. Child care benefit letter and approved child care expenses

11. Last year’s tax return and assessment notice (if available)

Let Happy Tax Do Your Tax

Call 07 4755 1111 or Complete the Online Form

 51 Thuringowa Drive, Townsville (In The Grow Your Wealth Building)